Outdoor Fireplace Contractor in Bergen County
Specializing in Custom Residential or Commercial Outside Fireplaces
SERVING BERGEN COUNTY, PASSAIC COUNTY & ESSEX COUNTY IN NORTHERN NJ
With over three decades of experience, Countryside Chimney and Masonry specializes in the contruction services for both residential and commercial outdoor fireplaces and firepits. Our outdoor fireplaces add warmth and ambiance to any exterior space while creating an beautiful focal point and design element.
Why Choose Countryside Chimney & Masonry for Your Outdoor Fireplace?
- Local, family-owned business in northern NJ
- Reasonable prices
- Exquisite craftmanship
- Beautiful results
- Fully licensed and insured
- Guarantee all of our work
- Oover 35 years of fireplace experience
Our outdoor fireplaces or fire pits can be designed and built as stand alone structures or they can be incorporated into the design of an outdoor kitchen or outdoor patio.
What are the Benefits of an Outdoor Fireplace?
There are many benefits to an outdoor fireplace, particularly a custom built outside fireplace that is designed to enhance your outdoor space. A few of the benefits of addinga n outdoor fireplace to your home or commercial property include:
- Enhanced & Extended Entertainment.
Enhance and extend your outdoor entertainment and socialzing experience. Outdoor fireplaces are a great way to take daytime socailizing into the evening as people love to gather around the flames of a fire for a friendly conversation.
- Extend the Longevity of Your Outdoor Entertaining.
There is no reason to only enjoy your outdoor space during the summer months. It is easy to extend the longeity of your outdoor entertaining by adding an outdoor fireplace to your patio. In the cooler months in NJ you can still use your outdoor space by adding a beautiful, custom designed fireplace or fire pit.
- Create a Beautiful Focal Point.
Whether in use or not, a custom designed fireplace can add a beautiful focal point to your outdoor space. Unlike some do-it-yourself fireplace kits, our custom fireplaces allow you to perfectly match your existing outdoor design and color scheme.
- Adds a Fun Alternative Cooking Opportunity.
We can build an outdoor fireplace that allows you with more cooking possibilities. From roasting marshmallows to cooking full meals, outdoor fireplaces can be a functional asset to your outdoor patio.
What Type of Materials are Available for an Outdoor Fireplace?
When it comes to outdoor fireplaces and fire pits, you have many materials that you can choose from including:
- Cast iron
There are many advantages to each of the different types of materials available. It is best to choose the one that suits all of your needs while matching your individual outdoor living needs.
How Much Does an Outdoor Fireplace Cost?
Many people assume that outdoor fireplaces are too expensive for them to add to their outdoor space. But that simply isn’t the case. At Countryside Chimney and Masonry, we don’t overcharge you for an outdoor fireplace. We offer you free estimates and guarantee all of our work. We can show you how affordable your outdoor fireplace or outdoor kitchen can be and we build it to suit your needs.
We have become very efficient in construction and pricing of outdoor fireplaces, kitchens and patios. This means that you get our highest quality work at affordable, reasonable prices.
Do You Offer Repair & Rebuild Services for Fireplaces?
Yes, we specialize in building brand new outdoor fireplaces as well as repairs and rebuilds for any outdoor fireplace or fire pit.
What are the Different Types of Outdoor Fireplaces?
You can choose from the following types of outside fireplaces and fire pits:
- Custom design
- Fireplace kits
- Prefab fireplace units
Why Choose a Masonry Contractor for an Outdoor Fireplace Over Doing It Myself?
While there are options that allow you to build your own outdoor fireplace, as a fireplace mason with over 30 years of experience, we are able to help you design and select the all of the elements for your new fireplace or fire pit based on your individual needs. We also help you with the following questions:
- How to select the best location for your outdoor fireplace taking into consideration space availability, local building codes, privacy and wind direction
- How your local zoning regulations dictate the location and chimney height of your outdoor fireplace
- How to decide the best size for outdoor fireplaces based on scale of your yard, entertaining space and needs, and the amount of heat your fireplace will be expected to provide
- Seating design for enjoying your outdoor fireplace
- Various design options
- The difference between outdoor fireplaces and fire pits and how to choose the best option for your needs
- The pros and cons of the most popular outdoor fireplace facing materials including brick, veneer, stone, stucco, and decorative concrete
Ready to Get Started?
Give us a call today to get your free estimate on your outdoor fireplace or fire pit in northern NJ. We are located in Ridgefield Park and service Bergen County, Passaic County and Essex County in northern NJ.
Why Choose Us?
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- No Soot & No Mess
- Reasonably Priced
- Family Owned & Operated
- Over 35 Years Experience
- All Work Guaranteed
- Free Phone Estimates
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Professional, Honest, Quality Service
- State of the Art Equipment
- Senior Discounts
- Free Safety & Carbon Monoxide Testing
- We Service Bergen, Passaic & Essex Counties NJ LIC#13VH01308300