Stainless Steel Chimney Liners
Bergen County, NJ Chimney Liner Experts
Sales & Installation for Stainless Steel Chimney Liners
Protect your chimney with a stainless steel chimney liner. Chimney liners are an integral part of your chimney as their chief function is to protect your chimney and your home.
Almost every chimney built after 1920 comes with a terracotta clay liner which protects the brick and mortar from decaying over time. Over time the terracotta flue pipes rot out and crack apart which puts your home at risk of having soot back up or even more dangerously, having carbon monoxide seep into your home. A lot of times, your best option for a new chimney liner when this happens is to select a stainless steel chimney liner.
Benefits of a Stainless Steel Chimney Liner
- Keeps your chimney from catching fire
- Keeps your chimney masonry protected from the corrosive byproducts of fire
- Creates the perfect-sized chimney flue for optimal venting and speedy removal of toxic byproducts
When to Install a Stainless Steel Chimney Liner
Below are a few times/conditions when you should consider upgrading your chimney liner to a stainless steel chimney liner:
- If your chimney does not have a chimney liner
- If your current chimney liner is cracked or damaged
- If your existing chimney liner is too small or too large
If your chimney fits one of the conditions above, give us a call today for your free chimney liner estimate!
Why Choose a Stainless Steel Chimney Liner?
Stainless steel chimney liners are an inexpensive alternative to rebuilding a chimney that is in need of repair plus it is less expensive than other chimney lining/relining methods.
Plus, stainless steel chimney liners are:
- corrosive resistant
- highly flexible
- more efficient – produce less smoke/fumes which keeps the chimney cleaner
- suitable for use with fireplaces, wood stoves and for oil or gas furnace flues
These liners are installed from the top of the chimney then supported from the bottom and they are available in round, oval and rectangular shapes as well as a variety of diameters.
Call us today to get your stainless steel chimney liner. We have an experienced team of chimney specialists with over 35 years of experience and we guarantee all of our work.
We provide chimney liner service to Bergen County, Passaic County and Essex County in NJ.
Why Choose Us?
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- No Soot & No Mess
- Reasonably Priced
- Family Owned & Operated
- Over 35 Years Experience
- All Work Guaranteed
- Free Phone Estimates
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Professional, Honest, Quality Service
- State of the Art Equipment
- Senior Discounts
- Free Safety & Carbon Monoxide Testing
- We Service Bergen, Passaic & Essex Counties NJ LIC#13VH01308300