Bergen County, NJ Chimney Inspections
Safety Tests & Careful Attention to Detail
Call Now to Schedule Your Chimney Inspection
SERVING BERGEN, PASSAIC & ESSEX COUNTIES
With over 30 years of experience, we understand the necessity of careful and routine inspections. At Countryside Chimney and Masonry, we are committed to providing quality chimney inspections that examine every detail and provide solutions to any problem, in order to best serve your health and your chimney.
WE OFFER LEVEL 1 AND LEVEL 2 CHIMNEY INSPECTIONS!
We offer various types of chimney inspections and consultations during the process:
- Free safety inspection and carbon monoxide testing:
Used to ensure your air quality is safe from harmful toxins
- Initial consultation:
Provides helpful advice and information about your installation and safer burning practices
- System evaluation and condition report:
A multi-point inspection to evaluate whether or not your chimney system meets current safety standards
- Closed circuit video inspection:
Videotapes places in your chimney that are hard to reach and hidden from view
- Annual inspections:
Real estate inspections are required for all wood-burning and oil chimneys and are especially helpful before wintertime to ensure no restriction in gas flow
Our precise inspections will examine every possible issue before a problem occurs. Trust our professional workers to give you expert advice and feedback on the status of your chimney. Call our Ridgefield Park office at (201) 931-1222 to schedule your free estimate.
When Should Your Chimney Be Inspected?
Regular chimney inspections greatly reduce the risk of chimney fires and carbon monoxide poisoning in the home. They can also help detect potential issues before they become a costly repair. Use the following as a guideline to determine when to have your chimney inspected:
- Any time you notice visibile soot anywhere in your home.
- Before each heating season – if it is the first time you are going to use the fireplace since last winter, get it inspected.
- Before installation of a new fuel burning appliance (furnace, hot water heater, etc.)
- Before you purchase a new home.
- Immediately after a chimney or house fire.
- If your home has been struck by lightning.
- If your chimney has experienced any type of impact such as a being hit by a falling tree.
- If you notice staining on the inside or outside of your home in the vicinity of your chimney.
- If your roof has recently been replaced.
Why Should You Have Your Chimney Inspected?
Chimney inspections come in many forms and you should be aware that not all chimney inspections are the same. At Countryside Chimney & Masonry, we follow the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) recommended inspection procedures which divides the inspection procedure into 3 categories or levels. The circumstances which give rise to the inspection determine which level of inspection is to be conducted. Level 1 inspections are the most basic chimney inspections while Level II and Level III inspections are progressively more detailed and comprehensive. We complete Level I inspections during chimney cleanings or sweepings.
Licensed & Insured Chimney Inspectors.
All of our chimney inspections are conducted by certified technicians. We are able to provide levels of chimney inspections and we take pride in providing all of our customers with professional, honest and quality service. Call now to schedule your chimney inspection – 201.931.1222.
Our office is located in Ridgefield Park, NJ and we provide chimney inspections to residential and commercial properties in Bergen County, Passaic County and Essex County in northern NJ.
Why Choose Us?
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- No Soot & No Mess
- Reasonably Priced
- Family Owned & Operated
- Over 35 Years Experience
- All Work Guaranteed
- Free Phone Estimates
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Professional, Honest, Quality Service
- State of the Art Equipment
- Senior Discounts
- Free Safety & Carbon Monoxide Testing
- We Service Bergen, Passaic & Essex Counties NJ LIC#13VH01308300